why do you think that sam w. paired the pairs as they are?
why was sam dressed as uncle sam in his coffin if he was found in his bed differently?
what connections do all 16 have with sam w. ?
do you think sam w. died of old age?
p.s
(i dont care if i have grammer/spelling/story/puntuation mistakes! also I agree with devin about having one day to do all that work here are my reasons:
1. did he say only reading?
2. maybe someone [ me ] cant do all of the writing involed with a response.
3. Brandon, some people just don't like work [ me ].)
1. he felt like pairing them that way
ReplyDelete2.the people from the funeral home dressed him like that
3.they are all his reatives
4.no(murder)
p.s. I agree
I agree with devin's anwsers.
ReplyDeleteI think I agree too ( with Devin)
ReplyDelete